National Independent Operator
Do any of the following describe your business?
- Multi-city? Multiple-locations?
- Fleet distributed across an entire nation?
- Regional company structure?
- Multiple channels delivering reservations to your rental business?
- Dealership network?
- Operating under your own (nationally recognised) brand?
- Mix of corporate and retail business?
- Varied or specialist fleet of cars, trucks, vans, trailers, RVs or motorcycles?
- Corporate, military or government fleet operator with complex internal re-charging needs to satisfy?
...then Thermeon has the experience of supporting your type of business. Learn how...
How Thermeon can support your business
Through every step of the rental process, Thermeon's integrated products and services support closer consistency of policy, operating processes and data flow delivering you the following benefits:
Your company structure is supported
- National, regional and location groupings are supported.
- An unlimited number of rental locations, workshops, sales centres and HQ locations can be established in cars+ to reflect your company’s operating and accounting structure.
Rate and pricing flexibility
Wider exposure of your rates to customers
- webRES offers you the opportunity to deploy cars+ booking engine either to your existing website or as a Thermeon-hosted complete website.
- webXML allows you to interface with the worlds major Brokers to leverage their internet presence.
- Each offer wider exposure on the internet, the number one booking channel.
Rent your vehicles for the best rate:
- Real time availability of rates and inventory are respected at time of reservation
- Capacity controlled rates, instant off-sell rule application and yield management capabilities all combine to allow you to sell your rentals for the best possible rate.
Maximise utilisation, streamline fleet management
- Fleet management is a closely integrated part of the rental business.
- Unlimited class codes and vehicle records allow flexibility in your offering to customers.
- Fleet accounting functions and extensive VIN-level vehicle attributes mean all fleet record keeping, planning and reporting is performed in the same system that the rest of the business uses. The result: closer co-operation, visibility and matching between rental demand and vehicle supply.
- Vehicle life-cycle management is supported from point of acquisition, through “in operation” management, workshop workflow, preventative maintenance to disposal.
- webPLAN fleet management is a standard part of cars+ and offers complete and immediate control over your fleet.
- Use cars+ own extensive reporting ability to segment and identify valuable customer groups.
- Interface to your existing CRM application.
- Use Customer Discount Program logic to attract or retain preferred customers.
Improve customer retention: manage different types of customers differently. Allow them the right experience.
- Extensive corporate and retail client management features come as standard.
- Reducing manual entry of data, eliminating duplication and consistency of data flow between Rate to RA means invoicing for corporate clients is right first time.
- Various invoicing options delivers invoices to clients in the format that should minimise dispute and timely settlement.
- Every time you open a rental for a customer, cars+ will tell you how many times that customer has rented with you previously.
Improved customer service and counter processing speed
- At both check in and check out, having ensured that customer details, vehicle details, rate and payment method have all been correctly captured already, the Rental Agent has more time available. This time can be used to sell or to get straight on to serving the next customer.
Our experience supporting businesses like yours
Thermeon has decades of experience of supporting businesses like yours. All our staff are ex-rental operators with experience ranging from local operations to multi-national corporations. Allowing Thermeon to support your business gives you access to this experience. With a pricing model that reflects your business' volume, our staff have a direct interest in your success.